My name is ImAKitteh (Dor) and I am a 22 year-old currently residing in Arizona. I have just fought my way from 4.2k to 5.3k over the last several months.
I have over 9 years of experience with DOTA, going back to the Warcraft III engine.
Over the last several years I have spent a large amount of time and effort on DOTA, even throughout engineering school and my current ( 5 yr) relationship, it is a part of my daily routine, to say the least.
About Me (non-DOTA related)
I have fallen very ill (severe ulcerative colitis) three years ago and have since had to drop school and both my jobs, and have been unable to return to school or re-acquire a job, as I have become disabled by my illness. I've gone through a myriad of surgeries and at the moment I am on the road to recovery, though some of the damage is irreversible (I no longer have a large intestine, for example). Now that I have stumbled upon this website (thanks to this post) I am going to attempt to earn some income to help take care of some of the costs of medication, etc.
Some other games I thoroughly enjoy playing are FTL, Darkest Dungeon, X-Com 2, and Fallout 4.
What Makes Me a Qualified Coach
Do select me for coaching if
* You want to learn, improve at, or master a particular hero.
* You want to learn, improve at, or master a particular role .
* You want to get pointers and tips about overall do's and dont's that can increase your kill-rate and lower your death-rate (as well as help your allies, such as saving them or setting up a gank for them)
* You want to learn, improve at, or master last hitting and lane equilibrium.
* You are interested in a lot of useful, constructive criticism, AS WELL AS how to improve upon or avoid your mistakes.
Do not selected for coaching me if
* You cannot handle someone pointing out your mistakes
* You cannot commit to a small amount of "homework" (in-game)
Thank you for considering me as your coach, I assure you won't be disappointed!
|+100||4 star review||Sunday, December 18, 2016|
|+50||Matched with student!||Sunday, December 18, 2016|
|+100||4 star review||Sunday, September 18, 2016|
|+250||5 star review||Saturday, September 17, 2016|
|+75||Matched with student!||Friday, September 16, 2016|
|+172||Coaching experience!||Friday, September 16, 2016|
|+150||Bonus: Matchmaker student returns for more!||Friday, September 16, 2016|
|+50||Matched with student!||Friday, September 16, 2016|
|+172||Coaching experience!||Sunday, September 11, 2016|
|+344||Coaching experience!||Saturday, September 10, 2016|