Hey guys, I'm Sammyboy/Noblewingz, and I’ve been a semi-pro North American player and caster/analyst for the past few years. I'm currently the mid player for team Leviathan (in-before "team with BSJ LUL"), and in the past I played mid and support for teams such as Soggy Mitts, END, and WWD+4 with some success. You may also know me from some work I did casting as an analyst for Starladder or from some clips that have been posted about me on Reddit in high MMR pubs.
Some of the notable results and accomplishments I have achieved over the last two years are:
• 3rd place at the Battle on the Strip LAN, winning 2000$ USD
• 2nd place in NAIHL, a league where some of the best pub players played.
• 3rd place NEL, placing only behind Sumail and Universe. NEL was a league with mostly professional players or players who have now turned professional.
• Top 4 in multiple major open qualifiers
I am mostly a mid player, but I have captained teams from the 1 and 5 positions and am comfortable offering coaching on all those roles. Additionally, I have played offlane and carry successfully on a T2 level but recently have not been practicing them.
My lesson plans are all focused to help you in specific areas of your game play. Generally I will start by going over a replay of yours in advance to help identify areas of improvement and to help you determine which type of lesson would be most effective. That being said, I am more than happy to take requests for specific types of lessons if you’re looking for something else. Some examples of previous lessons include:
• We will have a 1v1. After playing the 1v1 we will watch the replay together to pinpoint specific mistakes and to help you improve on facets of your game like lane control, creep equilibrium, and mid positioning/movement
• Reviewing one of your full game replays and going over mistakes and decisions that you made throughout the game. These lessons focus on decision making in farming, map movement, and warding.
• Having you watch me play a game, where I will talk you through every decision I make to help you understand my decision making process and what goes through the mind of a high MMR player as they play. This type of lesson is only recommended for 4k+ players, as it is one of the more nuance-specific lessons that I can provide and gives the student an opportunity to ask specific questions in real-time.
• Have me coach a game that you play live, while giving you advice and thoughts on your play to help you improve!
Some other more specific lessons I can offer that go more in depth are on
* Lane control/movement
* Farming patterns
* Splitpushing while farming effectively
* Teamfight spell usage
If these sound like things that you would like to work on than I can assuredly help you get better!
If you purchase a lesson here I will try to get back to you within 1-2 days to set up times for the future, if you want to talk to me about more specifics please comment on my steam profile to add you for coaching as I get too many friend requests and likely won't recognize you!
You can do so here! https://steamcommunity.com/id/SammyboyGG
You can also email me here for more details! Noblewingz@outlook.com
Thanks for reading and hopefully we can get better together!
|+600||Coaching experience!||Sunday, November 18, 2018|
|+900||Coaching experience!||Friday, November 16, 2018|
|0||Coaching experience!||Monday, November 5, 2018|
|+150||Bonus: First time student!||Monday, November 5, 2018|
|0||Coaching experience!||Wednesday, October 24, 2018|
|+150||Bonus: First time student!||Wednesday, October 24, 2018|
|0||Coaching experience!||Monday, October 15, 2018|
|+450||Coaching experience!||Friday, September 21, 2018|
|+300||Coaching experience!||Wednesday, September 12, 2018|
|+900||Coaching experience!||Tuesday, September 11, 2018|